I am 8!


WooHoo! Eight is Great!















JD is finally eight! He's simply ecstatic!

JD says, "Eight is the best birthday cause you get baptized and start cub scouts. Both things I like!"

"That's right!" I said. "And you get to help me more around the house!"

JD says, "Now that's something I don't like!"


BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Top L- JD, Ashton, Brennon, Clark. Top R- Clark, Ashton, JD.
Bottom R- JD and his bird chest. Bottom R- JD and Ashton.
JD had a few boys over for hot dogs and water games. The small pool and slip-n-slide was a big hit. I think I heard, "cannon ball!"...splash, about a million times. The boys had a whip cream eating contest. I hid three nilla wafer cookies on each plate, then put a huge mound of whip cream on the plate. They had to find and eat the three cookies without using their hands. It was hilarious to watch. JD's friend Ashton won by a land slide. After swimming, eating and presents, we made custom milk shakes. And finally, as you can imagine, I passed out and all the boys found their way home. It was a fun afternoon. Eight really is great!




posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments