Canyon Glen Park, Provo UT

This morning we went to Canyon Glen Park. It was beautiful! Doug had the day off of work and suggested we get some fresh mountain air. Canyon Glen is about 10 minutes from our house. Right now weather in UT is so nice. A little warm in the late afternoon, but mostly perfect. I took lots of pictures. Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!






The river is really running right now. It's high and it's fast. It makes the most amazing sound. I love the sound of a rushing stream. JD threw some big leaves in the river and watched them drift away...fast!

I took a few snaps of UT fauna. I literally caught these wonderful flowers in the act...It was a bit breezy and these delicate flowers were bending and drifting in the wind. I caught them just as they were resting before the next breeze.
Lately my dad has been painting. These flowers should make excellent works of art.



posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments