Summer Blogging


Summer 2010 and I finally think it is time to start a blog. I have lost nights and nights of sleep thinking about blogging. In my dreams I have this fantastic blog that 182,457 people follow and some big executive calls me and asks me to make my incredible blog a hot new t.v. show. I would be as big as Glee! I love Glee! I am a certified gleek...but back to my hot new blog...I would be a household name and everyone would want to be me! But, I fear that this will be your typical family blog that will be followed by grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles and friends and neighbors. So, welcome family, friends, and neighbors! XOXO!!
For some reason JD was worried that he was not going to pass the 2nd grade. I don't know why. There was no indication that he would not pass, but he was worried. So, on the last day of school I met him walking home from school and he ran toward me and jumped up into my arms (just like in the movies)! He said, "I did it!! I did it!! I'm going to third grade!!" It was soo cute. I cried a little. Cause I always cry when finishes school...and when he starts school. *grin* I cry all the time - mostly tears of joy! So since the last day of school, JD has had fun sleeping in and playing with his friends.

Yesterday JD's friend said he was running away from home. The boys came to me and asked if he could move here with us and be JD's brother. I didn't know what to say, so I told him that if he went home and asked his mom if he could run away and she said yes, then he could come to our house. Well, his mom must have been really fed up with him cause she said yes!! Okay...I was not expecting that. So, over the fence and on my back porch shows up 1 sleeping bag, 3 pillows, 1 binder of baseball cards, 12 webkins, a wallet, and a box of pixels. So, then I really did not know what to do! We finally decided that it was not a good choice to runaway when we are mad at our family. So all the stuff went back to his house and he stayed for just a movie. I'm sure it was a good cooling off time for him and his mom!

Well, gotta go...the summer is calling and I think I hear the ice cream truck driving by.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments